*Choose the Additional Nose Pad Upgrade for extra fit adjustment options*
The Future Tech is the beginning of a stronger, faster, more technical era for Heat Wave Visual. These are the future of weaponized visual high-speed performance: Aggressive, loud and innovative beyond any pair of sunglasses before them. We spent over 2 years designing, researching, and refusing to compromise on every facet of the Future Tech to ensure that we’re giving our customers what they deserve: The absolute best eyewear on the market. Designed from the ground up, the Future Tech incorporates a multitude of new, cutting edge features to improve every aspect of their performance:
- A replaceable, impact resistant, full coverage shield lens with a seamless lens lock & support system along the protective side shields. The lens is accented with a bold brow window across the top of the Nylon Polyamide frame that give these an aesthetic unlike anything seen before.
- A combination of industry leading Thermo-plastic materials to give the Future Tech its exceptionally lightweight, flexible fit while providing higher heat and greater chemical resistance than ever before.
- All-new, low profile dual injected arms have been designed for performance across all conditions, allowing for a better fit with headwear from hats, helmets, and hearing protection.
- The Push-lock lens attachment system allows you to swap the FutureTech’s impact resistant lenses in and out with no tools required.
- Rubberized Hytrel touchpoints on the nose and arms provide a more comfortable, non-slip fit with higher resistance to both natural and chemical agents.
- A newly re-designed nose piece features swappable nose pads in 3 optional sizes – giving you the added ability to customize the Future Tech to provide the perfect fit.
Heat Wave Visual has always focused on listening to our customers to constantly improve the quality, design, and performance of our eyewear. The Future Tech was designed to give you a dominatingly bold look, unparalleled functionality and ANSI Z87+ protection right out of the box.-Meets ANSI Z87+ mass impact requirements*
-Includes Microfiber bag
-Matte Black frames & metal inlay logos
-Fully Customizable with our extra Arms*
-No tools or hardware required for customization
-California residents, please read the Proposition 65 warning
*Disclaimer: Removing arms and or changing configuration voids ANSI compliance.
Meets ANSI Z87+ mass impact requirements - UV400 - 100% UVA / UVB blocking.
Replaceable, shatter-resistant polycarbonate lenses.
Durable Nylon-alloy frame construction.
Customizable arms for no-worries repairs and limitless color options.
No Hardware or tools required.
*Disclaimer: Removing arms and or changing configuration voids z87 compliance.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - If you are unhappy with an item for any reason we will gladly accept unworn product in it's original packaging for full refund within 60 days from the date you received it.
Warranty: We fully back all of our products against manufacturer's defects. If you have any issues, we will replace any defective or malfunctioning part at no charge. For more information on our warranty policy please visit: